If you want a spot in my blog, you have to earn it. Pissing me off via instant message is not a way to get into my heart or into my little corner of the web. Invade somene elses blog. Mine is protected by barbed wires, dogs, and rabid eskimos. On that note, motherfucker, listen here.
1. I was accused of being "militant".
Lets define this, shall we? "Having a combative character; aggressive, especially in the service of a cause". I am argumentitive. I have my own fucking opinions. I am mean as all get out. But I am not militant. I don't have a cause, and adopting one requires much more discipline than I have. Fuck you.
2. Shawn is my best friend. He is not my secret love, boyfriend, or lover. I do not secretly want him. That's why I have Chris.
3. If you date me, I will not COMPARE you to Shawn. I have better things to do. He is my best friend. Leave it alone, or find my boot up your ass. Don't fuck with me about him, you'll find out how uncute and unfunny I can really fucking be.
4. Compliments are nice. I can accept a compliment.
5. "Nice Rack" is not an appropriate compliment.
6. I have self confidence. I have people who love me unconditionally. Don't think for one fucking second that I'm going to cry into my pillow because I don't have you. The only crying I plan on doing is on Chris's bare chest after wild sex, due to the discovery we ran out of vodka.
And finally. I've had a bad fucking couple of days. NOW is NOT the time to tell me how my relationship with my best friend (who is my WORLD) is flawed, and that I'm an arrogent bitch.
The TweekerChick doesn't give a fuck what you have to say. Nor does she encourage feedback of any kind. You can email me at TweekerChickQC@Yahoo.com. Anything you send my way becomes the sole property of the TweekerChick, giving me permission to reuse it in any medium I deem necessary. Think before you click.